DC Group Inc. provides proactive UPS maintenance and emergency service across North America. We streamline costs by focusing on service and maintenance only (vs. equipment sales) and pass those savings right on to you. Our clients save an average of 25% on UPS maintenance. DC Group also has OEM-level access to modern UPS units (which are software-driven) for additional savings. You skip the added expense of calling in the OEM that you may encounter with other independents. For OEM-level service at independent prices, there’s one choice – and today DC Group is North America’s #1 independent UPS maintenance provider. All services are performed in compliance with IEEE standards, manufacturer recommendations and customer requirements.
DC Group maintenance contracts come with the complimentary PowerTools Suite™ – advanced software tools that help make your job easier. This groundbreaking suite also improves power performance and gives you unprecedented insight into your critical power service and equipment.
DC Group Provides UPS Maintenance and Emergency Repair for:
- UPS units (including rental during emergencies)
- Batteries: VRLA, wet cell
- Power Distribution Units (PDU)
- Maintenance Bypass Panels (MBP)
- Inverters and Power Rectifiers (DC Plant)
- Static Transfer Switches (STS)
- System Control Cabinets (SCC)
We Also Provide:
- Infrared thermography
- Circuit board repair and replacement
- Proactive replacement of UPS components such as batteries, capacitors and fans
- 24/7/365 emergency service
Some of the Brands We Service: UPS Units, DC Plant, Rectifiers and More:
- Vertiv (Emerson/Liebert/Chloride/Lorain)
- Eaton (Powerware/Exide/IPM/Best/Deltec)
- Schneider Electric (MGE/APC American Power Conversion/EPE)
- Toshiba (Phillips)
- General Electric
Make the Power Switch: Custom Contracts
We want you to be part of our 95% contract renewal rate! Transitioning to DC Group services is streamlined and simple. Get in touch for a quote or to discuss custom contract options. Because your power usage is unique, we offer several types of UPS maintenance contracts including full service, PM-only, time and materials repair services, emergency service and more. We also offer multi-site discounts. Contact us to discuss your options.